Location & Contact Information
- Presented By: Golden Chamber of Commerce
- Dates: 8/8/2020, 8/15/2020, 8/22/2020, 8/29/2020, 9/5/2020, 9/12/2020, 9/19/2020, 9/26/2020, 10/3/2020
- Location: Golden Public Library Parking Lot
- Address: 10th & Illinois, Golden, CO 80401
- Phone: (303) 279-3113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://goldenchamber.org/farmers-market/
- Time: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Price: No Admission
Now in its 18th season, the Golden Famers Market continues to connect our community to fresh food from local farmers and food producers as an essential business. In these unprecedented times, we are committed to keeping our local economy strong and our community safe.
This year, the market will look different from the social gathering space we all know and love. Rather than a place to hang out, socialize, and browse, this year’s market is geared towards brief commercial interactions with the purpose of shopping for food – think of this year’s market as an outdoor grocery store rather than the special event we’re used to.
We appreciate your support of the Golden Farmers Market and Colorado agriculture!
Presented by the Golden Chamber of Commerce, the Golden Farmers Market is SNAP certified and accepts Double Up Food Bucks Colorado.
Golden Farmers Market runs from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, every Saturday, June 6 – October 3, 2020, and is held in the parking lot just west of the Golden Library on 10th and Illinois streets in historic downtown.
After the market, please visit our shops and restaurants that are Open for Business.