Location & Contact Information
- Presented By: Golden Chamber of Commerce
- Dates: 6/27/2020, 7/4/2020, 7/11/2020, 7/18/2020, 7/25/2020, 8/1/2020, 8/8/2020, 8/15/2020, 8/22/2020, 8/29/2020, 9/5/2020, 9/12/2020, 9/19/2020, 9/26/2020, 10/3/2020
- Location: Golden Public Library Parking Lot
- Address: 10th & Illinois, Golden, CO 80401
- Phone: (303) 279-3113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://goldenchamber.org/farmers-market/
- Time: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Price: No Admission
Featuring fresh produce, beautiful flowers. local products and delicious cuisine.
The Farmers Marker will be following strict guidelines and protocols so please be patient and know that the Market will look very different from prior years. The number of vendors has been greatly reduced and only includes businesses selling products deemed "essential".
Guests are asked to wear masks in order to keep everyone safe and to ensure that the market can stay open until October. We will be limiting the amount of people within the market at any given time so please be patient if you must wait your turn to enter the market.
Presented by the Golden Chamber of Commerce, the Golden Farmers Market is SNAP certified and accepts Double Up Food Bucks Colorado.
Golden Farmers Market runs from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, every Saturday, June 6 – October 3, 2020, and is held in the parking lot just west of the Golden Library on 10th and Illinois streets in historic downtown.
After the market, please visit our shops and restaurants that are Open for Business.