Location & Contact Information
- Presented By: Colorado Haunted History Tour
- Dates: 10/19/2018, 10/21/2018, 10/27/2018, 10/29/2018, 11/2/2018
- Location: Golden Visitors Center -Meet here
- Address: 1010 Washington Avenue, Golden, CO 80401
- Phone: (888) 649-3849
- Website: http://www.coloradohauntedhistory.com/
- Time: Tour times vary. Please check website for available times.
- Price: Adults - $20.00 Children 12 and under - $15.00 Discounts are available for groups over 10 people. Cash or Credit Card accepted. No checks, please.
Golden, Colorado is known as the home of Coors Brewery and the School of Mines, however, during this haunted history tour hear tales of the wild, wild west that this town once was. Tales include lynchings, shootouts, murder, and mayhem. See the park named after an innocent man hanged by a mob and the location where Golden's 'Night of Terror' took place. Hear what nefarious activities used to take place on top of Golden's Castle Rock, what paranormal activity may have forced a building to be shortened by one floor, and much more.
Due to the Wild West nature of the stories of the "Murder, Mayhem and Madness Tour", some salty language may be used and some stories may be disturbing. Parental guidance is strongly encouraged for children under 13.