Location & Contact Information
- Presented By: Golden Puzzle Room and School of Mines McBride Honor Program
- Dates: September 29, 2019
- Location: Colorado School of Mines campus
- Address: Golden, CO 80401
- Phone: (303) 396-7359
- Email: email@example.com.
- Website: https://www.goldenpuzzleroom.com/mines-benders.html
- Time: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Free but you must register
Open to the general public!
The Golden Puzzle Room and the School of Mines McBride Honor Program invite you to attend the first annual Mines Benders puzzle solving competition.
Teams of four people will spend the afternoon solving mind-bending puzzles and physical challenges in order to find stamps hidden across the campus to collect in their passports.
The teams with the most stamps at the end of the day will win fabulous cash and prizes.
Mines Benders is open to everyone from Mines students and alumni to the general public. Registration is free but limited to the first 50 teams, so gather your friends, family or team of co-workers and sign up today.
$$$ Cash prizes for winners! $$$