Location & Contact Information
- Presented By: Colorado Railroad Museum
- Dates: April 7, 2018 - April 28, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Colorado Railroad Museum
- Address: 17155 West 44th Avenue, Golden, CO 80403
- Phone: (303) 279-4591
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: Admission: Museum Members and Children under 2 are free, Children $5, Adults $10, and Seniors $8. Ride Tickets: Adults (16+) $4, Children (2-15) $2. Museum members receive $1 discount per ticket.
Catch a ride behind one of the Museum’s steam or diesel locomotives in passenger cars from different eras in Colorado railroad history or on one of the unique Rio Grande Southern “Galloping Goose” Motorcars. Grounds & exhibits open 9:00am to 5:00pm. Rides operate 10:00AM to 4:00PM.
Tickets are available for purchase at the door, no reservations required.