Location & Contact Information
- Presented By: Dinosaur Ridge
- Dates: March 31, 2019 - August 2, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday
- Location: Dinosaur Ridge
- Address: 16831 W Alameda Pkwy., Dinosaur Ridge, Morrison, CO 80465
- Phone: (303) 828-8833
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://dinoridge.org/tours-programs/camps/
- Price: Camp Costs: $335 per week, per child
Registration is OPEN for Summer Camps at Dinosaur Ridge!
Dinosaur Ridge Camps are an unforgettable adventure! Our camps keep kids moving and discovering in the incredible setting of our National Natural Landmark. These experiences are designed to foster excitement and wonder for science, art, and the outdoors while engaging in our hands-on educational curriculum.
Our small group sizes give every camper the opportunity to play, explore, and expand their knowledge. Each camp offers an exploration of the Dinosaur Ridge fossil sites, hands-on science projects, as well as expert guest presenters in the fields of paleontology, geology, art, earth science, or local plants and animals.