Location & Contact Information
- Dates: September 7, 2019
- Location: Parfet Park
- Address: 70110th Street , Golden, CO 80403
- Phone: (720) 407-5249
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://tobyspetparade.org/
- Time: Check in at 9:00 | Parade promptly at 10:00 AM
- Price: $25.00
Toby’s Pet Parade & Fair is a pet costume parade and fair, held in downtown Golden, benefiting more than 12,000 animals that Foothills Animal Shelter cares for annually. Hundreds of pups in costume parade down Washington Avenue followed by a family-friendly fair in Parfet Park that draws in over 2,000 people each year. Bring your family and friends to this extra ‘petcentric’ event and help support the mission of Foothills Animal Shelter! Registration https://4agc.com/commerce_pages/f4157722-19d7-471a-adce-da4dc6659c46
Tips for Dressing up Your Dog
- Tip #1: Keep it Simple - Sometimes the best ideas are the simplest ones. Who says that you must put a ton of time and thought into your pup’s costume? It can take a couple of items to really transform a look.
- Tip #2: DIY It! - And speaking of keeping things simple, a great costume can also be made just with some household items! You certainly don’t need to go out and buy a costume from the store. Just look around your home for inspiration!
- Tip #3: Make it a Family Affair - Help your pup standout by stepping out with them…in costume. It will also help your furry best friend feel confident as they strut down Washington Avenue in their best look!
- Tip #4: Involve your Pup! - It’s important that the costume be something that they can walk and breathe in and it’s also very important to keep your dog cool, calm and happy in their costumes. A good rule of thumb is to try the costume out a few times before the big day
- Tip #5: Have FUN with it! - It’s a parade and fair everyone, it’s supposed to be a blast for the whole family! Don’t overthink the look and just go with what feels right for you and your dog.
Toby’s Pet Parade & Fair event coming September 7, 2019!