Location & Contact Information
- Presented By: Colorado Railroad Museum
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Colorado Railroad Museum
- Address: 17155 West 44th Avenue, Golden, CO 80403
- Website: http://www.ColoradoRailroadMuseum.org
- Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Price: Admission (no ride): $10 adults, $5 children (ages 2-17), $8 seniors (ages 60+). Museum members, children under 2 and active military personnel are free. Admission with Ride Ticket: $14 adults (18+), $7, Children (ages 2-17), $12 seniors (ages 60+), $4 ad
Due to the current on-going health situation the Museum is operating at 50% capacity. A Mask is required for entry to the Museum. During your visit we ask that you wear a mask, and follow appropriate Social Distancing practices on-site. Our staff are taking extra measures to clean and sterilize high-traffic areas and we have installed sanitation stations throughout the grounds for your use.
We will be operating open-air coaches pulled by a vintage diesel locomotive on most operating days. A steam locomotive may be substituted on selected dates!
Mid-January through mid-May, we offer train rides every Saturday. Late May through mid-August, train rides are offered Thursday-Sunday. Saturday train rides then continue into late October, interrupted in September by three Day Out With Thomas event weekends. Train rides operate between the hours of 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., with half-hourly departures. The ride takes you on a loop around the Museum’s 15-acre Rail Yard, and lasts approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
Ride on-board a train in open-air rail cars pulled by a vintage Diesel Locomotive! Rides operate every 30 minutes from 10:00AM until 3:00PM. Train crew does take a lunch break at 12:30PM each day.
Note: Masks Required of all Guests until further notice. Drinking fountains not available
For a full outline of current requirements and restrictions, please visit our Web site: www.ColoradoRailroadMuseum.org.
Admission: $10 adults, $5 children (ages 2-17), $8 seniors (ages 60+). Museum members, children under 2 and active military personnel are free. Ride Tickets: $4 adults (18+), $2, Children (ages 2-17). Free for Museum members. Advanced ticket purchase is strongly recommended.