MOTHER’S & FATHER’S DAY
Golden loves Mother's & Father’s Day because they are days specially set aside to honor these two important figures. Spending time in Golden is the way to celebrate all the great things moms and dads do and all the contributions they make to your life.
Mothers and Fathers may tell you they are just happy seeing you on their special day, but you may want to make it a little more memorable by enjoying a Golden based adventure.The way you decide to honor mom or dad is as varied as the activities Golden has to offer.
Spending Fathers’ Day in Golden is the way to celebrate all the great things fathers do and all the contributions they make to your life. The way you decide to honor your father is as varied as the activities Golden has to offer.
- Dining on the patio at Schnepf's Restaurant is a relaxing way to build up that bond with dad. Schnepf’s is nestled adjacent to the foothills of the Rocky Mountain Front Range and only 15-minutes from downtown Denver.
- A great place for dads to get nostalgic is at the Colorado Railroad Museum. They offer train rides every Saturday behind one of the Museum’s steam or diesel locomotives in passenger cars from different eras in Colorado railroad history or on the uniquely Colorado Galloping Goose.
- Pick up the perfect gift or card for Dad at a local Golden shop.
- Don’t forget about the Coors Brewery Tour, the largest single-site brewery in the world.
- Finally, Golden’s world-class outdoors offers ample things to do with dad on his special day from kayaking to golfing to fishing, and you can soak up the sunshine just minutes from Denver.