Shop and dine in Golden on Small Business Saturday (SBS), Nov. 25! Be sure to stop by Visit Golden’s Shop Small Welcome Station from 10:00 a.m. – noon to pick up a Shop Small tote bag, sip a hot drink and enjoy the festivities before experiencing all of Golden’s five shopping areas. The welcome station will be located on the East side of the Golden Visitors Center at 1010 Washington Ave. and will be marked by balloons.
This year, we’re introducing the Jingle Around Golden Passport program that will run from Small Business Saturday (Nov. 25) to December 31, 2017. Golden’s SBS Welcome Station will be the first opportunity to pick up the passport. After that, they will be available for pick up at the Golden Visitors Center from Nov. 25 through Dec. 31.
JINGLE AROUND GOLDEN PASSPORT
Here’s how the passport program works:
- The goal is to get stamps to cover all five spaces on the passport. You’ll get one free stamp from Visit Golden; then fill the remaining four spaces by Dec. 31.
- Shop, dine, play or stay at a participating Jingle Around Golden businesses, attractions or accommodations.
- Spend at least $5 or more to get a stamp from that business.
- Stamps must come from four different businesses; repeat businesses will not be counted.
- Once complete, fill out the contact information section on the passport and drop it off at the Golden Visitors Center for the chance to win a $100 gift card to a Golden business of your choosing.
Five $100 winners will be drawn the first week of January.