Coors Brewery Tour
Reservations are required
See and taste traditional brewing at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in the largest single-site brewery in the world! Since 1873 the Coors Brewery has thrived on a legacy of quality, innovation, and customer service. Learn about their history and passion for brewing in a 60-minute tour.
Coors Tour Representatives are on-site at the Coors Brewery Tour Lot to assist guests. For reservations and complete Coors Brewery Tour Information click here. All questions regarding Coors Brewery Tours must be directed to the website and phone number listed here. Contact https://www.coorsbrewerytour.com/tour-information or call 303-277-BEER (2337) for more information or questions.
- Ages: Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Personal Items: Coors prohibits strollers, backpacks, bags, and purses on the tour. Medically approved bags are permitted.
- Service Animals: Molson Coors welcomes guests with disabilities on the Coors Brewery tour. Only service animals trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability are permitted on tours.
- Gift Shop: If guests would like to visit the gift shop on days that tours are conducted, shuttle transportation from the visitor’s parking lot at 13th and Ford to the gift shop can be provided, even if there are no tour reservations available.
- Reservations for those requiring accommodations: To accommodate those with disabilities, please contact the Visitor Operations Coordinator at 303-277-2552 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. MST to make reservations for an accessible tour.
- Tour Length - 1.5 hours
- Cost: From $20 + Tax
- Booking: coorsbrewerytour.com/tour-information
- Location: All visitors begin their experience at the southeast corner of the visitor parking lot, 13th & Ford Street, Golden, CO 80401.
- Cancellations - No refund will be given for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start time of your reserved tour. If a tour is canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances by Coors Brewing Company, you will have the option to receive a refund of the full tour price purchase (including service fees) or have an alternate experience on the same day, if available. The service fee is non-refundable.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed while on tour. Weapons are not permitted on tour as well as any outside food and drink.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR
Check out videos below to learn more about the Brewery, Brewing Process, Sustainability Practices and History!
Golden Craft Breweries
Check out Golden's Craft Brewing Scene! Many breweries offer tours, samples, dog friendly patios and food trucks.