Coors Brewery Tour
See and taste traditional brewing at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in the largest single-site brewery in the world! Since 1873 the Coors Brewery has thrived on a legacy of quality, innovation, and customer service. Learn about their history and passion for brewing in a 30-minute tour of the malting, brewing and packaging processes. Coors Tour Representatives are on-site at the Coors Brewery Tour Lot to assist guests.
If you prefer to skip the tour but still want to visit this magnificent facility and taste the beer, you can make a reservation to sample beer in the hospitality lounge. You get up to 3 samples in branded recyclable aluminum cups that you can take home. Non-alcoholic beverages also are available. Sampling-only is available Thursday-Sunday at various times between 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
- Tour Length: 1.5 hours
- Cost: Adults 21+ $20, under 21 $10, active Military/Veterans $10 (with ID), under 3 free. Taxes and services fees apply.
- Location: Visitors begin their experience at the tour parking lot located at 502 14th St. Golden, CO 80401 (Southeast corner of 13th & Ford St.)
- Ages: Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Booking: Brewery tour reservations go on sale at 12 a.m. Mountain Time, 25 days in advance. Reservations are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. For reservations visit: coorsbrewerytour.com/tour-information.
- Reservations for those requiring accommodations: Accessible tours are offered. To request an accessible tour, please visit coorsbrewerytour.com#contact-us and send a message with your request. Accessible tours are subject to availability.
- Cancellations: No refund will be given for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start time of your reserved tour. If a tour is canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances by Coors Brewing Company, you will have the option to receive a refund of the full tour price purchase (including service fees) or have an alternate experience on the same day, if available. The service fee is non-refundable.
- Personal Items: Coors prohibits bags (including purses and backpacks), strollers and outside food & drink. For a complete list of guidelines, please visit coorsbrewerytour.com/tourinformation.
- Gift Shop: The gift shop is available to visit on days tours are running. Gift shop visitors will board the shuttle at the tour parking lot to be transported to the store, located inside the brewery. Reservations are not required to visit the gift shop.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF COORS
The World's Biggest Little Beer Town
Golden is the world’s biggest little beer town, brewing more beer than any other city on the planet. True to its Wild West roots, Golden is home to saloons, taverns, breweries, distilleries and wine bars and visiting the establishments is as much about the experience as the imbibements.
With a number of top craft breweries, no trip to Golden would be complete without a stop at a local brewery. After all, the town’s craft breweries have made a name for themselves as pioneers in brewing with local ingredients, experimental techniques and unique flavors. Many breweries offer tours, samples, dog friendly patios and food trucks.
- 393 North Washington Avenue
- (303) 278-0111
Howdy Folks! Please be advised that curb side pick-up is available! Simply call 303-278-0111 during business hours and we will guide you through the process…
- 16401 Table Mountain Parkway
- (720) 697-7848
Like all great adventures, New Terrain Brewing Company is rooted in the pursuit of a passion and the relentless drive to follow it. Some of our beers are brewed…
- 900 Washington Avenue
- (720) 638-3244
Mountain Toad Brewing Golden is a small microbrewery specializing in handcrafted fresh beer. The brewery is at the corner of 9th and Washington in historic…
- 600 12th Street
- (720) 328-3643
Online Ordering Available! Beer| Food |Wine| Gift Cards and more all available for pick up and curbside. We also have outside seating for your enjoyment (bundle…
- 801 Brickyard Circle
- (303) 278-2337
The key to the deliciousness of our beer is high-quality ingredients and knowledgeable employees. We use the finest locally sourced, malted, gluten-free grains…
- 18455 W Colfax Avenue
- (303) 278-0399
Producing high quality, unique, & rotating craft beer lineup that pleases all palates & delivers them in an inviting, refreshing, music-loving, good vibes…
- 920 12th Street
- (303) 279-8092
Golden City Brewery was founded in 1993 by two geologists, Charlie & Janine Sturdavant. They filled the old machine shop behind their historic Golden home with…
- 15965 S Golden Rd.
- (303) 600-8591
Founder Luke Smith's goal is to provide unique hand-crafted ales and lagers for craft beer enthusiasts by sourcing the absolute highest quality of ingredients…
- 1055 Orchard Street
- (303) 353-9832
New Location in 2020! 20 beers on tap to include house and guest beers. 8 wines on tap. Wine Slushies and a fresh menu of food. Ample parking on site and a…