Location & Contact Information
- Presented By: Golden History Tours
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Golden City Brewery
- Address: 712 12th St., Golden, CO 80401
- Phone: (720) 432-1162
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.goldenhistorytours.com
- Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: $50
Hangings to hijackings, shootouts to showmen; as one of Colorado's oldest frontier towns, Golden boasts many firsts and some outrageously true Wild West stories. Tours run about 3 hours and include stops at three Golden microbreweries with a beer (or equivalent alternative beverage) included at each. There will be food available for purchase at the last location. Breweries include Mountain Toad, Golden City Brewery, and Barrels and Bottles.
To meet Golden and Jefferson County regulations, tours are capped at 6 participants and face coverings must be worn in public places when we can't be properly socially distant. But don't worry if you forgot yours, we've got you covered! All participants get a golden bandana as a souvenir. Hitch up your wagon and come on out west!
Check our website at https://www.goldenhistorytours.com/pub-crawl for the most up-to-date tour calendar.