Coors is able to accommodate group tours and those with special needs. Please contact their visitor operations coordinator, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., at 303-277-2552 to make reservations for groups of 15 or more or accommodations for those with special needs.
COORS BREWERY TOUR
The Coors Brewery in Golden is the largest single-site brewery in the world. Located just 15 miles west of Denver, it still stands on the same ground where Adolph Coors set up shop in 1873. On the Coors Brewery Tour get an up-close look at what goes on inside the brewery. The 30-minute tour highlights the malting, brewing and packaging processes before enjoying some samples of their great beer. Be sure to stick around and you’ll get a free Golden Ticket with a chance to win great discounts at our participating local businesses and up to a $500 cash prize!
Turn your brewery tour into a weekend getaway and stay with us. Whether you’re looking for a modern hotel room, an RV park or a cozy bed and breakfast, Golden, Colorado has it all. Take a look at our accommodations and book your stay today!
Cost: Free! Receive a brewery tour ticket at the 13th & Ford parking lot where guests will take a tour bus through Golden to the start of the brewery tour. All guests must have free ticket to go on the tour.
*Guests may have to wait in a line outside, so please be prepared for all weather conditions.
Hours: Thursday – Monday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sunday: noon - 4 p.m. (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays). Coors & Co. is open on Wednesdays for shopping only. Call 800-642-6116 for extended summer hours.
Sampling Information: Those 21 years old and older with a valid ID can sample a limited quantity of MillerCoors beers for free. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available.
Closed on the following days:
Memorial Day and the Tuesday/Wednesday after Memorial Day
Coors Brewery Tour & Gift Shop Labor Day Weekend Closure:
- Over the course of the Labor Day Weekend, most of the Coors Brewery in Golden, Colorado, will be closed for necessary maintenance work.
- Unfortunately, this closure impacts Coors Brewery Tours and the Coors & Co gift shop, and we will not be able to host any visitors, provide any tours or open the gift shop.
- Coors Brewery Tours and gift shop are closed from Thursday, August 30 through Monday, September 3.
- We will reopen for tours at 10:00 AM on Thursday, September 6th. (We are normally closed on Tuesday, September 4 and Wednesday, September 5)
- We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this might cause, but this temporary closure and maintenance work are necessary to ensure we continue our 145-year legacy of producing the highest quality products for our consumers.
Thanksgiving Day and Friday after Thanksgiving
Christmas Eve/Christmas Day
Closed on Tuesdays/Wednesdays before or after Christmas
New Year’s Eve/New Year’s Day and closed Wednesday, 1/2/2019
PLEASE NOTE: Backpacks or bags of any type (i.e. purses, diaper bags, briefcases, computer bags, etc.) are not permitted in the brewery or on the tour. Strollers are not permitted on the tour or in the brewery. These items should be left at home or in the car as the Coors Brewery Tour cannot check bags nor store strollers. Lockers are NOT provided.