The best way to build up an appetite in Golden is to stop by the Golden Bike Library, check out a FREE bike rental, and then pedal to the restaurant of your choice. Since the Golden Bike Library also provides a bike lock and helmet, you’ll be all set to stop and savor the tastes of Golden!
Here are a few fun suggestions…
- Bike up the hill on Washington Ave. to the Sherpa House for their wonderful splashing fountain, outdoor deck and exotic buffet.
- Stop at D’Deli, pick up some of the best sandwiches on the Front Range and have a picnic along Clear Creek.
- Pedal up to Ali Baba for their tasty gyro sandwiches and fries in a setting straight out of Arabian Nights.
- Grab a mountain bike, cruise around North Table Mountain and take the cutoff to New Terrain Brewery and see what food truck is there.
- Bike over to Sassafras and pick up some beignets to go. You can stash your beignets in the handy basket conveniently offered on every Golden bike.
- How about Taco Tuesday at one of Golden’s newest restaurants, Xicamti La Tqqueria Bistro? Point your bike towards 58th and Washington for fantastic Mexican fare.
- Bike to Bob’s Atomic Burgers and indulge with one of their famous burgers with all the fixins’.
- Check out the Cheese Ranch and browse the artisanal cheeses and deli specialties. Pick up the perfect picnic spread and pedal to a creek side spot.
- Pizza and pedaling go together! Bike-friendly at Woody’s Pizza is a Golden classic and a great place to enjoy pizza and a pint.
There are so many spots in Golden to enjoy delicious dining. And what a great way to get there! Check out a bike and pedal towards a Golden restaurant today!